The 1901 census of Forgan registration district was taken on the night of Sunday 31 March, 1901, and recorded 4722 people at 1033 addresses and on the Training Ship 'Mars'.
There are 2 pages of background information for this census:
- a description of the information recorded, the districts into which the parish was split for the enumeration, the comments made by each of the enumerators, and a summary of the statistics.
- a commentary giving a little more information about the addresses, the route taken through the villages, and conventions used in this transcription.
The information can be searched and viewed in 3 ways:
- by address: view all 1901 address records (in enumeration order)
or use the Address Search below. This can also be used to find the Head of the Household. Bear in mind that the address information recorded is minimal.
- by person: view all 1901 people records (in alphabetical order)
or use the People Search below.
- both of the above link to a Household View, which lets you see each complete household in turn either forwards or back. It also shows the full personal details.
Searching: either for Addresses or for People. Enter your search criteria in one set of boxes below.
Return to: Overall Census