ViewLogo

The Newport, Wormit & Forgan Archive

Location : Fisherman's Bothy,  St Fort Road

Street View Image

No Streetview? click www.newportarchive.co.uk

= Property demolished or site redeveloped

Notes:      Demolished.

 

Location and Old Maps

Latitude, longitude:      56.431973,-2.959222

View location on the 1855 6-inch map, the 1895 25-inch map, the 1966 25-inch map, or a 1944-50 aerial photograph at the National Library of Scotland website.

Nearby properties (demolished in red):   3 St Fort Road   16 St Fort Road   18 St Fort Road   20 St Fort Road   22 St Fort Road  

 

Old Addresses (any dates are approximate and are usually the latest occurence of the address)

-

 

House Names (any dates are approximate and are usually the latest occurence of the name)

-

 

Directory entries (before 1970)

None available yet

 

Census records

None available yet

 

Valuation Roll entries

YearNo.PropertyProprietorTenantOccupierValue
None available yet

 

Other Sightings of this property:

YearDetailSource
1855 Building not shown on Ordnance Survey map. Ordnance Survey, Six-inch, first edition, Fife sheet 2.
1845 Building shown on map: Ref. 95, Dwelling house or fisherman's bothy, owner Henry Stewart, lessee & occupier Alexander Robertson. There is also a small jetty just to the west of it: Ref. 96, same details as 95. National Records of Scotland, Plan: RHP85254, Glasgow & Dundee Junction Railway

 

Early Sasines:

-

 

Return to:     Home Page   Present-day Addresses    Properties Map    Old House Names     Directories    Valuation Rolls    Sasines    Census